Quentão is a very common and traditional alcoholic drink at June festivals. Learn how to make your own with this simple and easy recipe!
Check the ingredients needed to prepare your cheesecake and follow the instructions in the recipe’s preparation method.
270g Sugar (1 and 1/2 cup)
600 mL of Water (2 and 1/2 cups)
2 lemons (cut into slices)
peel of 2 oranges
14 g ginger (cut into slivers)
3 cinnamon sticks
2 star anise
480 ml of cachaça (1/2 bottle)
- In a pan on low heat, add 270g of Sugar (1 and 1/2 cups);
- Let it melt;
- Add 600 mL of Water (2 and 1/2 cups);
- Mix and let the sugar lumps melt;
- Add 12 cloves;
- Add 3 cinnamon sticks;
- Add 2 Star Anise;
- Add 14 g of ginger (cut into slivers);
- Add 2 Tahiti lemons (cut into slices);
- Add zest of 2 oranges;
- Add 480 mL of cachaça (1/2 bottle);
- When it starts to boil, turn off the heat;
- Your Quentao is ready!