Salmon in the oven is a very tasty and healthy recipe. Learn how to make yours in a simple, easy and fast way!
Salmon in the oven
For your salmon in the oven to be very tasty, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
175g of salmon per person
2 tablespoons butter at room temperature
1 teaspoon caper
Kingdom salt and pepper
- Remove the skin from the salmon;
- Season with salt and pepper to taste;
- In a pot, add 2 tablespoon of butter at room temperature;
- Add 1 teaspoon of chopped caper;
- Add 1 teaspoon of mustard;
- Add salt and black pepper;
- In a serving dish, add Asparagus;
- Add tomatoes;
- Add olive oil, salt and black pepper;
- Add the salmon;
- Add the seasoned butter;
- Add slices of Sicilian lemon;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 250 degrees for approximately 15 minutes;
- Your Salmon in the Oven is ready!