In today’s recipe you will learn how to make delicious jerky shredded in onion butter. Check out the recipe that is easy to make!
Shredded Dry Beef in Onion Butter
For your shredded jerky to be very tasty made in onion butter, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
700g of dried meat
1 medium onion
4 tablespoons of butter
chives to taste
- Cut the dried meat into cubes;
- Soak in water overnight (change the water 3 times);
- Take it to the pressure cooker (cover with water);
- Cook for 30 minutes after getting pressure;
- Shred the dried meat;
- Cut a medium onion into slices;
- In a skillet on the fire, add 2 tablespoons of butter;
- Add the sliced onion;
- Let it become transparent;
- Add the dried meat;
- Add green smell;
- Your shredded beef jerky is ready!