Make a yummy and fluffy cornmeal cake to eat for breakfast or afternoon coffee. Check out the simple and easy recipe!
Simple and fluffy cornmeal cake
To make this simple fluffy cornmeal cake, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
4 whole eggs
1 and a half cups or 270g of sugar
150ml of oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup or 135g all-purpose flour
1 cup or 135g cornmeal
1 tablespoon or 15g of baking powder for cake
1 cup of tea 220ml of hot milk
- In a refractory, add 4 whole eggs;
- Add 1 and a half cups or 270g of sugar;
- Whisk for 2 minutes until lighter;
- Add 150ml of oil;
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt;
- Add 1 cup or 135g of all-purpose flour;
- Add 1 cup or 135g of cornmeal;
- Add 1 tablespoon or 15g of baking powder for cake;
- Add 1 cup of tea to 220ml of hot milk (almost boiling);
- Transfer the dough to a greased and floured form;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 35 minutes.
- Your simple and fluffy cornmeal cake is ready!