Let’s make a delicious chocolate pavé that is not only easy but also economical? Check out this simple recipe to make!
Simple Chocolate Pave
For your chocolate pavé to be excellent, use the ingredients on the list and follow the method of preparation.
To see more details, watch the video.
1 box of condensed milk
2 sieved gems
3 Tablespoons Corn Starch
100 grams of semisweet chocolate
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
500 ml of milk
1/2 box of sour cream
3 Boxes of White Chocolate Bis
- In a pan, add 1 box of condensed milk;
- Add 2 sieved yolks;
- Add 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch;
- Mix well;
- Add 100 grams of semisweet chocolate;
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence;
- Add 500 ml of milk;
- Turn on the fire;
- Mix until thickened;
- Turn off the fire;
- Add 1/2 Box of sour cream;
- Let cool;
- Add 1 layer on a platter;
- Add 1 layer of Bis (or wafer);
- Repeat the process until you run out of ingredients;
- Finish with crushed chestnut;
- Your chocolate pie is ready!