Have you ever heard of sweet potato cake? Check out this simple and easy recipe for this cake that is perfect!
Sweet potato cake
Learn how to make your sweet potato cake in a simple and easy way.
Write down the ingredients you need and follow the instructions for the preparation method.
200 ml of milk
3 tablespoons of butter or margarine
1 cup of sugar
2 cups raw sweet potato, diced
2 cups of wheat flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
- In a blender, add 200 ml of milk;
- Add 3 eggs;
- Add 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine;
- Add 1 cup of sugar;
- Add 2 cups of diced raw sweet potato tea;
- Beat well and transfer to a container;
- Add 2 cups of wheat flour tea;
- Mix well;
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder;
- Transfer to a greased and floured form;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Your sweet potato cake is ready!