Make a delicious tapioca cake (also known as sweet couscous) to eat for dessert and surprise your family members! Check out this quick and easy recipe!
Tapioca Cake (Sweet Couscous)
For your tapioca cake to be perfect, you will need to use the ingredients from the list below.
Follow the step-by-step preparation method!
800 ml of whole milk
500 grams of granulated tapioca
1 glass of coconut milk (200 ml)
50 grams shredded coconut flakes
3 tablespoons of sugar
1/2 box of condensed milk
1/2 box of condensed milk to decorate
50 grams of grated coconut for garnish
- In a bowl, add 800 ml of warm whole milk;
- Add 500 grams of granulated tapioca;
- Add 1 glass of coconut milk (200 ml);
- Add 50 grams of grated coconut flakes;
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- Add 1/2 box of condensed milk;
- Mix well;
- Transfer to a greased shape with oil;
- Cover with plastic film;
- Place in the fridge for approximately 2 hours;
- Decorate with condensed milk and grated coconut;
- Your Tapioca Cake (Sweet Couscous) is ready!