Learn how to make a different tapioca dadinho recipe in the oven! It’s simple, easy and will surprise your guests.
Tapioca Dadinho in the Oven
To make your tapioca dadinho crunchy and delicious, use the ingredients on the list and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare the recipe!
600 ml of milk (2 and 1/2 cups)
10g salt (1/2 tablespoon)
Black pepper to taste
300g granulated tapioca (2 cups)
300g of curd cheese
26 ml of olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- In a pan on the fire, add 600 ml of milk (2 and 1/2 cups);
- Add 10g of salt (1/2 tablespoon);
- Add black pepper to taste;
- Let it start to boil;
- Add 300g of granulated tapioca (2 cups);
- Add 300g of coalho cheese;
- Mix and leave for 2 minutes;
- Transfer to a greased roast (or with cling film);
- Tighten well;
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour;
- Unmold and cut into cubes;
- Place the dices in a shape and brush with oil;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approximately 30 minutes;
- Your tapioca dadinho is ready!