Do you want to learn how to make the creamy and traditional rice pudding that reminds us of childhood and grandma’s house? Check out this excellent recipe!
Traditional Creamy Sweet Rice
Your sweet rice will have a taste of nostalgia if you follow our step-by-step instructions on how to prepare it using the ingredients on the list.
4 cups of tea (200 ml cup) of water
2 cups of tea (200 ml cup) of raw rice
1 box of condensed milk
1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of sugar
1 liter of whole milk
1 box of sour cream
ground cinnamon for serving (optional)
- In a pan on the fire, add 4 cups of tea (200 ml cup) of water;
- Add 2 cups of tea (200 ml cup) of washed raw rice;
- Let it cook a little;
- Add 1 box of condensed milk;
- Add 1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of sugar;
- Add 1 pinch of salt;
- Add 1 liter of whole milk;
- Mix and cook on low heat for approximately 20 minutes;
- Turn off the fire;
- Add 1 box of sour cream;
- Add ground cinnamon to garnish;
- Your creamy rice pudding is ready!