Learn how to make a delicious French toast to surprise all your family and friends at the end of the year parties. Trust this great recipe!
Traditional French Toast
For your traditional French toast to look amazing, use these ingredients from the list and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare this excellent recipe for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinner.
250ml of water
1 box of condensed milk
1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
sugar and cinnamon
- Beat the 4 eggs and set aside;
- In a container, add 250ml of water;
- Add 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence;
- Add 1 can of condensed milk;
- Dip the slices of bread in the condensed milk mixture;
- Pass the egg;
- Let the excess drain;
- Fry in a pan with hot oil;
- Let the oil drain;
- In a container, mix sugar and cinnamon;
- Pass the french toast in the sugar and cinnamon;
- Your french toast is ready!