Prepare a white sauce with cream and cheese that is perfect for serving with pasta. This recipe is very simple and easy to reproduce!
White Sauce with Cream and Cheese
For your white sauce with cream and cheese to be very tasty, use the ingredients mentioned below and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
3 cloves of garlic
1 spoon of margarine
500 ml of milk
1 box of sour cream
2 tablespoons of cornstarch mixed with 50ml of milk
salt to taste
nutmeg to taste
cheese to taste
- In a pan, add 1 tablespoon of margarine;
- Add 3 minced garlic cloves;
- As soon as it starts to brown, add 500 ml of milk;
- Add nutmeg to taste;
- Add salt to taste;
- Add 1 box of cream;
- Mix and let it boil;
- Add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch mixed with 50ml of milk;
- Let it thicken a little;
- Add grated mozzarella;
- Your white sauce with cream and cheese is ready!