The marketing campaign of Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mysterysequel to Knives Outfrom the writer and director Rian Johnsoncontinues with the release of a promotional clip in which we see the participants of a mystery game ‘whodunit’, organized by the character in charge of Edward Nortona technological billionaire who, at a “friendsgiving” dinner, tells his guests, including detective Benoit Blanc (Daniel Craig), game details, and a prize to the winner.
The promotional clip is found at the end of the note.
It is important to remember that the film It will only be shown in theaters in the United States for one week starting on November 22, 2022., prior to its launch in Netflix December 23 of this year.
In the sequel, the forested, dark and cold settings of the predecessor film are left behind, to move to a tropical paradise in Greece where he must unravel new mysteries with a group of suspects played by some of the most important actors in the mecca of cinema.
“Detective Benoit Blanc travels to Greece to peel away the layers of a mystery involving a new cast of colorful suspects.”
“’GLASS ONION: A KNIVES OUT MYSTERY’ follows a tech billionaire (Edward Norton) who invites his nearest and dearest on a getaway to his private Greek island, only to find someone else turns up dead.”
- Edward Norton (Fight Club) as Miles Bron, a tech billionaire.
- Leslie Odom Jr. (One Night in Miami) as Lionel Toussaint, a scientist who works for Edward Norton’s character.
- Kathryn Hahn (WandaVision, I Know This Much is True) as Claire Debella, a Connecticut governor running for the Senate.
- Kate Hudson (Truth Be Told) as fashionista Birdie Jay.
- Jessica Henwick (The Matrix Resurrections) as Birdie’s assistant.
- dave bautista (Army of the Dead) is YouTuber Duke Cody.
- Janelle Monáe (Antebellum, Hidden Figures) as Cassandra ‘Andi’ Brand, a tech entrepreneur.
- Ethan Hawke(The Black Phone, Sinister) has a cameo in the film, in a role of unknown moment.
Knives OutJohnson’s ‘whodunit’ thriller, became a spectacular critical and box office hit, upon its theatrical release in November 2019 (it became the second highest-grossing original film of 2019), launching not one, otherwise two sequels with home on Netflixboth focused on the character of Craig, without contemplating the return of other members of the wonderful cast of the original film.
Johnson is the director, writer and producer of the original film, and repeats the same tasks in the following films.