Make delicious bean noodle soup using ingredients you have at home!
This bean noodle soup recipe is perfect for the cold. Check out the cooking instructions!
Half a kilo of beans ready with the broth
700 ml of water
2 chopped chayotes
2 chopped carrots
4 cloves of garlic
4 tablespoons of olive oil or oil
1 tomato sauce
Green smell to taste, or cilantro
1 cup of macaroni
- Add 1 tsp of oil in a pan and fry the garlic with onion;
- Add the chayote and carrot with a glass of water;
- Beat the beans in a blender, mixer or food processor (along with half a liter of water);
- Add the bean broth to the pan with vegetables.
Add tomato sauce and pasta.
Hit the salt;
- Let it boil for 6 minutes;
- Add green smell;
- Your bean soup with noodles is ready!