Learn how to make a quick and easy chess chicken. A complete meal for your lunch and dinner. See the recipe!
To make this delicious chess chicken, you will need to use the ingredients on the list.
Follow the step-by-step instructions and watch the video at the end for more details.
26 ml of olive oil (2 tablespoons)
500g chicken breast, cut into cubes
3g minced garlic (1 clove)
130g onion, chopped into large pieces (1 unit)
80g green pepper, chopped into large pieces (1/2 piece)
80g red pepper, chopped into large pieces (1/2 piece)
80g yellow pepper, chopped into large pieces (1/2 piece)
240 ml of water (1 cup)
45 ml soy sauce (3 tablespoons)
1 tablespoon of corn starch
46g shelled peanuts (1/3 cup)
- In a pan over medium heat, add 26 ml of olive oil (2 tablespoons);
- Add 500g of diced chicken breast;
- Let it brown slightly;
- Add 3g of minced garlic (1 clove);
- Let it brown;
- Add 130g of onion chopped into large pieces (1 unit);
- Add the chopped peppers;
- In a container, add 240mL of water (1 cup);
- Add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch;
- Add 45mL of soy sauce (3 tbsp);
- Mix well;
- Add the sauce to the chess chicken and let it cook a little;
- Add peanuts;
- Mix well;
- Your chess chicken is ready!