Learn how to make a classic brigadeiro that is ready in 30 minutes! This recipe is simple, easy and very delicious. Check out!
If you love brigadeirão, you will prepare yours in a very practical and fast way.
Check the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
1 can of condensed milk (395g)
2 boxes of sour cream (400g)
1 cup cocoa powder (100g, if you prefer, use 75g cocoa powder)
1 tablespoon of butter at room temperature (12g)
Chocolate sprinkles to finish (optional)
- In a blender, add 3 eggs;
- Add 1 can of condensed milk (395g);
- Add 2 boxes of sour cream (400g);
- Add 1 cup of cocoa powder (100g, if you prefer, use 75g of cocoa powder);
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter at room temperature (12g);
- Beat for 3 minutes (until completely homogeneous);
- Transfer to a form greased with butter and sprinkled with sugar;
- Cover with aluminum foil;
- Place the shape inside a pan with 2 fingers of water;
- Cover and turn on low heat;
- Leave in a water bath for 20 to 30 minutes (until firm);
- Let cool completely;
- Add chocolate sprinkles to decorate;
- Your classic brigadeiro is ready!