Make rain cookies just like grandma’s with this simple, easy and quick recipe! Check out!
In order for your rain cake to be dry and delicious, use the ingredients listed below and follow the step-by-step preparation.
2 eggs 100g
1/2 cup (tea) of sugar 90g
1 cup (240ml) room temperature milk
2 cups and 1/2 (tea) of wheat flour 300g
1 tablespoon (15g) baking powder
Oil for frying (enough for frying)
- In a bowl, add 2 eggs;
- Add half a cup of sugar tea;
- Add 1 cup of room temperature milk tea;
- Mix well;
- Add 2 and a half cups of wheat flour;
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder;
- Make dumplings and fry in hot oil;
- Drain well and place on a plate with paper towels;
- Pass the cookies in cinnamon with sugar to taste!
- Your rain cookies are ready!