Lemon cake is delicious and can be made for you to eat both in the morning and in the afternoon. Check out this excellent recipe and make your own!
For your lemon cake to be perfect, use the selected ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
100 g butter (5 tablespoons)
270 g of Sugar (1 and 1/2 cup)
240 g all-purpose flour (2 cups)
180 ml milk (3/4 cup)
10g of chemical baking powder (2 teaspoons)
390 g condensed milk (1 can)
- In a mixer, add 100 g of butter (5 tablespoons) and beat until light and fluffy;
- Add 270g of Sugar (1 and 1/2 cup);
- Hit more;
- Add 3 eggs (beat 1 to 1);
- Add zest of 1 lemon;
- Add 240 g of wheat flour (2 cups);
- Add 180 ml of milk (3/4 cup);
- Add 10g of chemical baking powder (2 teaspoons);
- Transfer to a greased and floured shape with parchment paper;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 45 minutes;
- In a bowl, add 390g of condensed milk (1 can);
- Add zest of 2 lemons;
- Add the juice of 3 lemons;
- Add over the cake;
- Your lemon cake is ready!