Learn how to make a simple, easy and quick milk cake! This recipe is delicious, inexpensive and great for your breakfast and afternoon snack.
See the few ingredients needed to prepare your milk cake.
Check out the preparation method and it will definitely be perfect!
2 cups of milk (480 ml)
2 tablespoons of melted butter (40g)
2 cups all-purpose flour (240g)
2 cups of sugar (360g)
- To grease
½ tablespoon of butter
1 tablespoon of powdered milk (13g)
- Grease the mold with ½ tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of powdered milk (13g);
- In a blender, add 2 cups of milk (480 mL);
- Add 2 eggs;
- Add 2 tablespoons of melted butter (40g);
- Add 2 cups of wheat flour (240g);
- Add 2 cups of sugar (360g);
- Beat well;
- Transfer the dough to the form;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approximately 35 minutes;
- Your milk cake / Baêta is ready!