Learn how to make this delicious redneck oxtail recipe. Do it quickly and easily!
Check out the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method so that your oxtail is very tasty.
2kg of oxtail
1/2 spoon of ready-made seasoning or (1 level spoon of salt, 4 cloves of garlic and black pepper to taste)
1 spoon of pork lard
1/2 red pepper
1/2 green pepper
1 tablespoon of paprika
basil to taste
- Remove excess fat from the oxtail;
- In a pressure cooker on the fire, add 1 tablespoon of lard;
- Add 2kg of oxtail;
- Let it seal;
- Add 1/2 spoon of ready-made seasoning or (1 level spoon of salt, 4 cloves of garlic and black pepper to taste);
- Add 1 sliced onion;
- Add 1/2 sliced red pepper;
- Add 1/2 sliced green pepper;
- Add 2 sliced carrots;
- Add 3 sliced tomatoes;
- Add basil to taste;
- Add 1 tablespoon of paprika;
- Add water until it almost covers the oxtail;
- Cover the pan and leave it under pressure for approximately 40 minutes;
- Your oxtail is ready!