Learn how to make a simple, easy and light pancake dough for you to prepare with the filling you want. Check out the recipe!
Your pancake batter will be just perfect with this recipe.
Use these ingredients from the list and reproduce the step-by-step method of preparation.
1 cup (200 ml cup) whole milk
1 tablespoon of oil
1 pinch of salt
1 cup (200 ml cup) all-purpose flour
- In a bowl, add 2 eggs;
- Add 1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of whole milk;
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil;
- Add 1 pinch of salt;
- Mix well;
- Add 1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of wheat flour;
- In a skillet over low heat, add 1 tsp of olive oil;
- Add 1 ladle of dough and spread;
- When the dough is loosening, turn and turn off the fire;
- Your pancake batter is ready!