Make a refreshing salad using leeks for your main course starter to look amazing! Check out this simple and practical recipe!
Refreshing Leek Salad
For your leek salad to be very refreshing and harmonious, use the ingredients from the list and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare the recipe.
3 thin leek stalks (228g)
2 small green apples (224g)
1 small carrot (100g)
1 cup seedless grapes (173g)
3 tablespoons of olive oil (45 ml)
1/2 box of sour cream (100g)
1 cup mayonnaise (250g)
salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
- Finely chop 3 leek stalks (228g) in a bowl;
- Add 2 small (224g) icy green apples;
- Add some lemon juice;
- Add 1 small carrot (100g) chopped;
- Add 1 cup of seedless grapes (173g) chopped;
- Add 1 pinch of black pepper;
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil (45 ml);
- Add 1/2 box of sour cream (100g);
- Add 1 cup of mayonnaise (250g);
- Add 1 pinch of salt;
- Mix well;
- Your leek salad is ready!