Sardine pizza is a traditional and very tasty recipe, perfect for the weekends! Check out this simple and easy to make recipe.
For your sardine pizza to be very tasty, use the ingredients indicated below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
2 cans of sardines (125g each)
Seasonings to taste
1 package of tomato sauce (300g)
3 cups of wheat flour
2 cups of milk
1/2 cup of oil
2 tablespoons sugar
1 pinch of salt
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder (Cake Yeast)
- In a pan on the fire, add 1 thread of oil and sauté half an onion;
- Add 2 cans of sardines (125g each) crushed;
- Add 1 seasoning to your liking;
- Add oregano to taste;
- Add 1 package of tomato sauce (300g);
- Mix and cover the pan;
- Let it cook for 3 minutes;
- Let cool completely;
- In a bowl, add 3 cups of all-purpose flour;
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- Add 1 pinch of salt;
- Add 2 cups of milk;
- Add 3 eggs;
- Add 1/2 cup of oil;
- Mix well;
- Add 1 Spoon (soup) baking powder (Yeast for cake);
- In a greased shape, add the dough;
- Add the sauce over the pasta;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approximately 40 minutes.
- Your Sardine Pizza is ready!