This oven-baked stuffed potato is a complete meal for you and your family. Check out this simple and easy to make recipe!
Stuffed Potato in the Oven
For your stuffed potato to be perfect, choose quality ingredients from the list and follow the method of preparation.
4 large potatoes weighing about 250 grams
homemade or industrialized cottage cheese (the homemade recipe is here on the channel)
braised, seasoned and shredded chicken (there is a chicken recipe to use with everything here on the channel)
- Wash and dry the potatoes well;
- Wrap them in aluminum foil;
- Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 1 hour (until soft);
- Remove the foil and bake at 200 degrees for 35 minutes;
- Make a cut in the middle of the potato;
- Push the sides to open;
- Pinch the sides from the inside with a spoon;
- Make the sides pushing the potato;
- In a bowl, add unsalted butter at (room temperature);
- Add parsley, chives, sala and black pepper;
- Pass through the potato;
- Add seasoned chicken;
- Add cottage cheese;
- Add chicken again;
- Add mozzarella;
- Place in the oven to melt;
- Your stuffed potato is ready!
You can experiment with different combinations of stuffing!