Want to learn how to make an excellent yogurt cake to eat for breakfast and in the afternoon? See how simple and easy this recipe is!
For your yogurt cake to be delicious and soft, use the ingredients indicated and follow the step-by-step preparation method below.
170g of natural yogurt (1 pot)
315g of Sugar (1 and 3/4 cup)
120 ml of oil (1/2 cup)
240g all-purpose flour (2 cups)
15g of chemical yeast (1 tablespoon)
- In a blender, add 170g of natural yogurt (1 pot);
- Add 3 eggs;
- Add 315g of Sugar (1 and 3/4 cups);
- Add 120mL of oil (1/2 cup);
- Beat well;
- Transfer to a bowl;
- Add 240g of wheat flour (2 cups) sifted;
- Add 15g of chemical yeast (1 tablespoon) sifted;
- Mix well;
- Transfer to a greased and floured form;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Unmold after cooling for 20 minutes;
- Your yogurt cake is ready!